- Modern no-nose shape for strapless freestyle and snappy turns
- Single bottom concave with channels for enhanced control
- Short rail line to minimize drag and optimize swing weight
- Moderate rocker line for speed early planing
- Thruster fin set up with Futures box
- Medium density foam for balanced ratio of high performance and maximum durability
- Inegra/Carbon Vector grid reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Carbon stringer for responsive flex
- Hand shaped high performance board (no inserts for straps)
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
The Escape reflects the need for a new generation of kitesurfers. The no-nose shape together with the moderate entry rocker provide plenty of lift on the water as well as in the air. The shorter parallel rail line minimizes drag and helps with early planing. In the surf the Escape performs excellent in small to medium waves. Using carbon stringers, inegra vector net reinforcements and the Futures fin box system makes these boards extremely durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
Designer Quote / Team Eleveight
The Escape's shape, design, and construction is state-of-the-art. Ride it and you know what we mean – it has an outstanding performance in strapless freestyle conditions and in wave riding.